Monday 10 February 2014

Only Dull People Are Brilliant At Breakfast


Oscar Wilde once wrote: "Only Dull People Are Brilliant At Breakfast".

Not sure am I a brilliant or a dull person at breakfast, but I do want my breakfast to be brilliant.

A bit of background story: I have to work night shift once a week, so I have these hours to use before work starting at mid-day.

Frankly, not a huge fan to work irregular hours and/or till late, but hey i guess it is depends on how you see it

So is this half full or half empty??
Iced Latte from Red Robyn @ Camberwell
Thanks for the friendly waitress who asked the barista to make it for as it isn't on the menu.
Why wasting time to think about a coffee that's not even yours? Therefore I go and get my own.
Thats what I do, which I would go out for breakfast/brunch or do something in the morning so that I won't feel like I spend the entire day at work.

And yes I tried to in-cooperate the phase is this half full or half empty here cause I have that photo :P and yes I know it doesn't fit that well...

Anyway will update my breakfast trip soon, once I have time to sort out the photos.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment