Sunday 9 February 2014

Pedestrian & Passenger

Cliche as it is, I am writing about why I am writing in my first post. It almost sounds as ironic as the unit I did in uni, where i had to write an essay about how to write an essay.Anyway...

As a part of my list of new years resolutions (yep another cliche), one of the recurrent items, which I clearly didn't achieve, from last year or maybe the year before is to start a blog.

Encouraged by a number of people after I flooded my facebook with coffee and breakfast photos, I decided I should start writing about places that I visit. Since I don't drive (hence the name of the blog), I hope my posts can give some help to other pedestrian & passenger when visiting and traveling around Melbourne. Well, let's face it, Melbourne public transport is pretty horrible but driving sometimes can be worse. And of course, other than food I probably will be writing about random stuff I do while I am not eating, so this won't be just a food blog.






Will try to write and update as much as I can...

As for now I shall prepare for work tomorrow, by actually going to sleep now. Goodnight.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Charlie, I look forward to reading all the updates on your blog.

    ReplyDelete